• smoke the lights

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • clear corners

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrxr250rider

Established Member
well im not a fan of the stock amber corners. im debating between smoking out all the lights. headlights,fogs,tails and marker lights or save myself money and just buy clear corners.

what do you guys think look better?

heres some pics of the car
cobrahh.jpg

cobrarollin.jpg

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
i think the clear side marker lights would look better. the ones from LMR appear to be really nice. id prolly just leave everything else alone to avoid it looking overdone.

smoked everything might look nice if the wheels complimented them. i think it would look out of place on your car. not really ugly or anything? just unfinished i guess.

good luck either way. =]

mrxr250rider

Established Member
i think the clear side marker lights would look better. the ones from LMR appear to be really nice. id prolly just leave everything else alone to avoid it looking overdone.

smoked everything might look nice if the wheels complimented them. i think it would look out of place on your car. not really ugly or anything? just unfinished i guess.

good luck either way. =]

yes i was looking at the lmr ones. theres some on ebay that look the same.

i dont think the smoked lights would look out of place with my wheels. i may upgrade to some nice black chrome wheels later on.

thanks for the input! keep the feedback/votes coming!

ConeCrusher281

Established Member
I just got the black diamond ones from lmr. Clear lens, black housing. Its what I would recommend

Guizá

Established Member
Very nice car. I would keep it the way it is but that's just cause I like the factory look. But I've seen other rio red cars with smoked headlights/fogs and they looked real nice.

Users who are viewing this thread