Rio Red 99 Cobra $8500 FIRM Many Mods

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Black Leather Interior swapped from a 99 Mustang GT
*127,000 Miles (Gear Swap no speedo cal)
*UPR O/R X Pipe
*Mac Flowpath Catback
*Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
*Bilstein S/S
*Boxed Upper/Lower Control Arms
*Solid Rear Axle with FRPP 4:10 Gears
*Pro 5.0 Shifter with Steeda Knob and COBRA T Handle
*JLT Full Length CAI
*Aluminum Driveshaft
*Driveshaft Safety Loop
*01+ Smoked Headlights
*Cobra Grill Emblem
*Tinted Windows
*A few billet interior pieces
*18" Black Deep Dish Bullitts (Curb Rash and rear tires need replaced soon)

I bought the car a year ago from Mastablasta for $11500. The engine in the car was replaced when the car had 50,000 miles.I put the exhaust on, swapped the rear, and did the driveshaft and safety loop. Everything else he had done to it. The car runs, looks, and sounds amazing. I have ran a best of 12.49@112MPH on Nitto DR's full weight. That is pretty darn good for a mildly bolt on 99 cobra. The car pulls very hard and always has. The only mechanical issue with the car is that the ABS light is on. It has been on since I bought it from Matt. Also since I swapped interiors it doesnt have the traction control button on the shifter bezel but the traction control is disabled anyway so really no need for it. I am pretty firm on the price since its basically what I still owe on it. The car looks great and runs like a champ. Let me know if you have any questions or want to go for a ride in her. Thanks fellas...
pictures-555_large.jpg

pictures-553_large.jpg

Here is what she sounds like...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQnXGqd11I"]YouTube - New Exhaust UPR X and Mac Flowpath[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread