Rims, looks, size (ya its all been done before)

TargeT

Established Member
18x9
mustangtuning_1803_79274

+

BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KD 295/35/18
bf_g_force_t_a_kd.jpg

+

target1.jpg

= work?

I'm pretty sure the sizes will work, hell people are squeezing 335's on there and 315 seems most common, but when exactly do you start worrying about irs bolts? it seemslike its different for everyones car (rim size especialy)

also, what do u think,, white car black rims? I think it'll look nice

ModsAway

Established Member
BFG are known to run pretty fat... just because you can squeeze a tire onto a rim doesn't mean you should. Personally I would find at least a 9.5 but more likely 10 inch rim to fit those tires on, they will sit a lot better and give you a good contact patch. If you are not going to get the proper rim you might as well get a slimmer tire and save a few $$ because the contact patch will be almost identical.

IRS bolt... some people seem to feel more at ease then others even when close... and as you said it varies from car to car as well. The general consensus seems to be if the offset on the rim you buy is specifically designed for our cars then you will have less of a clearance issue. I bought AFS and the offset is not optimal and I did NOT want to shave the IRS bolt so here I am with a 1" wheel adapter and plenty of room and no worries.

TargeT

Established Member
drivecarshow046.jpg

drivecarshow047.jpg

drivecarshow048.jpg

I think with the dark tint it will look great (the driver and passenger are nearly as dark as the rest) I dont have any pictures hosted with my windows up, but you get the idea

I didn't know that BFG's were fatter than other tires, maybe i'll have to pick up a different set of rubber, should be here on friday so i'll post an update on fitment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread