Rims for slicks

G'sLightning

Established Member
Anybody know where i could find a 16x10 BLACK rim for slicks. Only ones i could find are the cragar 342 with only 4" back spacing and 36lbs. I know they will work but just wondering any more choices out there? :shrug: - Gary

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
If you decide you dont want a 10" wide, I have some factory Ford f150 wheels I want to sell. I went in half on a set with ShockTherapy, and whn I got to my grandparents house realized he had a set of 4, so I got them and am going to sell them. Im still deciding on a fair price. I thought Id post this and see if there was any interest. Thanks
Matt

30679-559-12746.jpg

G'sLightning

Established Member
mhays26 said:
If you decide you dont want a 10" wide, I have some factory Ford f150 wheels I want to sell. I went in half on a set with ShockTherapy, and whn I got to my grandparents house realized he had a set of 4, so I got them and am going to sell them. Im still deciding on a fair price. I thought Id post this and see if there was any interest. Thanks
Matt

30679-559-12746.jpg
Thanks but want 10" but ill keep them in mind :beer: ... You make it to Halsville on sat.?. Heard some guys from Ark. were going to be there.Only met one. :)

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
G'sLightning said:
Thanks but want 10" but ill keep them in mind :beer: ... You make it to Halsville on sat.?. Heard some guys from Ark. were going to be there.Only met one. :)

Yeah I was there. Went my new best of 12.6@108. We had an awesome time. Do you remember who it was you talked to, I didnt ask for screen names of any of the few guys I got a chance to speak to.

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
I not trying to hijack by I was wondering if 16" is the smallest rim you can run on the lightning? I too am in the market to buy some drag rims but am wondering if a 15" will fit over the caliper in the rear.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
FastazzL said:
I not trying to hijack by I was wondering if 16" is the smallest rim you can run on the lightning? I too am in the market to buy some drag rims but am wondering if a 15" will fit over the caliper in the rear.

With 15s you have to grind some parts to make them fit

Users who are viewing this thread