Rim refinishing / repair in Texas

01svtL

Established Member
Yea there was a place in Austin that a few guys from HALO sent their wheels to be painted. Always had good results.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Factory Wheels | OEM Wheels | Stock Rims | Wheel Reconditioning | Chrome Wheels | Used Wheels | Ship Nationwide | Wheel Technologies, Inc - Dallas - Houston - Austin - San Antonio - OKC - Tulsa

They're in Austin and Dallas. I somehow bent a rim in the Lightning a while back. They repaired the wheel and repainted it. I couldn't tell a difference from the stock wheel.

Jeff,
Do you know if they chrome stockers onsite? Just curious if they will do my 01-02 wheels.. I guess I could call them...

-Chris

txyaloo

Established Member
Jeff,
Do you know if they chrome stockers onsite? Just curious if they will do my 01-02 wheels.. I guess I could call them...

-Chris

I'm pretty sure they didn't do the work onsite. I believe they sent it off to Dallas. I looked around the store when they were installing the wheel, and didn't see any chrome tanks or even a paint booth.

The hours on their website suck. It's best to call before going over to make sure someone is actually there. They go pickups around the city and it's only a 1-2 man operation.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I'm pretty sure they didn't do the work onsite. I believe they sent it off to Dallas. I looked around the store when they were installing the wheel, and didn't see any chrome tanks or even a paint booth.

The hours on their website suck. It's best to call before going over to make sure someone is actually there. They go pickups around the city and it's only a 1-2 man operation.

10-4

I know Tire and Wheel Connection did my 03-04's in San Marcos. Although, they weren't done on premise either. I personally know the owner(Dewain Mann) of TWC from Tomball, TX. I was curious what kind of deal these guys could make on switch/outs/chromed here locally.

Users who are viewing this thread