Rim Issues.......

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I have sent John numerous emails but have not heard back yet and it has been over 3 weeks.

I received this order 3 weeks ago and opened up the rims and 2 of the rims (18x10's) have obvious issues. The first one has had the center bored alot bigger then the other 3, so the center cap does not fit at all in the middle of the rim. It is off by more then 1/4 inch And the other rim has tarnishing in all the bolt holes and looks as though they did not finish machining the rim properly. I have enclosed pictures of all the issues and would like the appropriate actions taken. The rims are now in ontario canada, as I get all my parts shipped from you guys to buffalo and go to pick them up at our receiver there. Please let me know asap what can be done to rectify this problem. Thanks
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Sorry that you have not received a reply back yet. Your emails could be going to the spam folder, so if you don't get a reply in 24 hrs, follow up with a phone call because someone is always going to answer. Give a call to speak with John, and send those pictures in an email to him because Wheel Replicas is going to want to see them as well. Give a call so we can help you get this fixed up.

Thanks.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mike,

Definitely apologize about this - the one email you did send on Friday did indeed go to my junk folder after I checked.

I have the pics, and I'll get you squared away today.

Thanks again and sorry about the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread