right side vs left side of brain

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Focus on just her heels first. Think of the image as the woman facing away from you, swinging back and forth like a pendulum but never turning to face you. If you can do that, you can let your mind go and have her rotate clockwise or counterclockwise.

The first time I saw that, it was obviously clockwise and there was no way I could fathom how anyone could see her turning counterclockwise.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
This thing is retarded. You can blatantly see it switching rotations. There's no left or right brain involved. If you watch the animation closely, you'll see as the loop refreshes, the animation blinks.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I saw both. It kept switching back and forth, up to a point of making my eyes hurt.

+1, once you figure out how to cycle and switch her rotation correctly, you can just keep going over and over again.

took me about 30 seconds to find the switchover spot. Its fun to see how your brain works, get her going in one direction then read the text to the left and try to watch her in your peripheral vision as she switches the instant you forget to watch her and read the text.

This thing is retarded. You can blatantly see it switching rotations. There's no left or right brain involved. If you watch the animation closely, you'll see as the loop refreshes, the animation blinks.

nah, that just means both sides of your brain work together. Bring this to your work and i guarantee 9 out of 10 will only see the dancer dancing one way no matter how hard they try. Plus itll probably surprise you who can see it both ways.

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
This has been posted here before and I remember I could only see it rotate in one direction.

But now I can see it rotate both ways. If you only see it one way just turn your head away from the image and picture it rotating the other way. The look. If it doesn't work than try it again.

03DOHC

Established Member
So if everyone can see it rotating both ways what is the point of giving a right or left brain label?

SteveChris

Established Member
not everyone can see it both ways, my gf stared at it for like 20 minutes, she can only see it turn clockwise

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I saw her go both directions.,., what does that mean :shrug: she switched several times

edit.,., guess I should have read all posts before posting :)

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Clockwise for me, which makes no sense according to the attributes they listed below.

Users who are viewing this thread