right rear squeaking noise

TXSVT1

Established Member
I started to notice a right rear squeaking noise after I installed my 315 tires. i'am wondering if it has to do with the width of the tire. i'am wondering if it could possibly be the panhand bar that needs to be replaced. it mostly only happens when I turn to my left and when the street level changes. also now that I'm on the subject. i'am about to order my bmr upper control arm with bracket. I noticed that bmr has 2 types of lower control arms. which is better the non-adjustable or adjustable. thanks for any info.

car is a 2013 A6 with jlt cai, 20 inch foose all around, gt500 axle back, x-pipe to be put on along with vortech and boss im.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
I started to notice a right rear squeaking noise after I installed my 315 tires. i'am wondering if it has to do with the width of the tire. i'am wondering if it could possibly be the panhand bar that needs to be replaced. it mostly only happens when I turn to my left and when the street level changes. also now that I'm on the subject. i'am about to order my bmr upper control arm with bracket. I noticed that bmr has 2 types of lower control arms. which is better the non-adjustable or adjustable. thanks for any info.

car is a 2013 A6 with jlt cai, 20 inch foose all around, gt500 axle back, x-pipe to be put on along with vortech and boss im.
If it makes the same noise when it’s stock, you should get it checked out by your Ford Dealer, TXSVT1. Be sure to speak with your service manager, as he’s in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

You can schedule an appointment online here.

Deysha

mattaglover

2011 5.0
Established Member
If it makes the same noise when it’s stock, you should get it checked out by your Ford Dealer, TXSVT1. Be sure to speak with your service manager, as he’s in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

You can schedule an appointment online here.

Deysha

Sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread