• No but maybe one day I may

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Why did I click on this thread

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Did anyone every ride the hobby horse growing up? I had one and I could just ride for hours on end.:shrug:

Last edited:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
What a hobby horse? Ive never heard of one
It looks like a horse but it was held up by springs, one on each corner. Actually they could also rock or put it between your legs like a broom.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
ZincDude said:
It looks like a horse but it was held up by springs, one on each corner. Actually they could also rock or put it between your legs like a broom.
Oh yeah, my brother and I had one of those, I just never knew what it was called.

Tang

SLITHR 2
Established Member
I kept riding mine even when one of the back springs broke. I think it tore out of the plastic or something. I'll still play on kid's toys and playground equipment with my nephew to this day if I think they're strong enough to hold me.

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
-George Bernard Shaw

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
I still ride my nieces whenever i get a chance...a ton of pictures taken of me when i was little include me on my horse....i LOVED it, that was by far my favorite toy!!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
I still ride my nieces whenever i get a chance...a ton of pictures taken of me when i was little include me on my horse....i LOVED it, that was by far my favorite toy!!
Yeah I should have kept mine but finally got rid of it like 2 years ago. :lol1: Thought I would keep it for when I had children but started to get weathered. Oh well I guess when that day comes I'll just have to get the new Mustang/Hobby Horse model. :-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
yeah, the ones they have now are N I C E with little plastic covers over the springs. I always hated getting caught in those!!
Yeah almost as bad as getting your leg caught in the ATV.:eek:

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Hell yes I had one. I used to get my sherrifs badge from cracker barrel on, my cap gun on my side, and wearing nothing but whitey tighty's and a t shirt hop up on that thing and ride all day. Good times, miss it. And yes, getting your leg caught in the springs hurts like hell.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
yup. rod the the shit out of it when i was a little tyke. then i got a new one for the kids :-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
bbp42d said:
yup. rod the the shit out of it when i was a little tyke. then i got a new one for the kids :-D
And now you stand there drinking, looking at the kids saying "I can do it better." :lol1:

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
ZincDude said:
And now you stand there drinking, looking at the kids saying "I can do it better." :lol1:
that sounds like something i do with my little nephews.....like jumping stuff with their little bikes. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread