Ride of my life!!!!

FranticFocus05

Established Member
I can now die a pretty happy man. I got to drive my first ever Cobra today just by chance!!!! This has alwasy been a dream since I am looking forward to owning one someday. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I saw him go past me at a light and decided that you only live once and I had to go and tell him he had an awsome car... so I pulled up and was telling him how much I loved his Cobra and he told me I could go start it which of course I did. He then asked me if I wanted to drive it around the block, and after he convinced me that it would be ok (I didnt want to mess anything up, and I am thankfull and suprised he let me an 18 year old drive it) so we took it around the block and I dont think I got it above 45mph in 3rd gear but man it was awsome. He was telling me all the mods he has and its up to like 460hp ?? (sorry might be wrong but 400 something). Then spent the next hour talking to him about his car and other cobras and how he saved for his. So I really would like to say THANK YOU STEVE for allowing me to drive your sick cobra, it just made me want one even more!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Haha badass man! I felt that way when I drove my first (and only) Lightning! (now my dream car that I am looking at getting). I want to go drive a cobra now :cryying: What year was it?

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Thats awesome! I wish someone around here would let me drive an 03 Cobra :poke: Or just give me a ride, you can drive my car! :-D :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread