Riddle me this.. Why do all the shitbox mustang owners...

...Mark...

Established Member
With the ill fitting 10+ year old body kits, chomies, mirror tints, and pep boys accessories always tailgate the shit out of me and do fly by's like i'm actually try'in to run em?

It can't just be me that get's this shit..:pop:

...Mark...

Established Member
More often than not they roll up on me from a distance and tailgate until they can pass.

Back is 100% stock aside from the stance and mufflers which are an OE ford part at that..

Maybe it's the Solo cup on the hood..:shrug:

Last edited:

...Mark...

Established Member
Is your body kit falling off with an "In memory of....." sticker on the back window with the tint bubble too?

chrisheltra

Established Member
Shit happens to me all the time too. That and those busted mustangs like to rev their shit boxes as they pass me as if Im supposed to be impressed.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Never get it from Mustangs. The D-Bags in my area can't afford a shit-box Mustang, so they drive shit-box Civics instead.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
I get it a lot in mine but think it is funny. Especially when they get pulled over after said fly by :)

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
With the ill fitting 10+ year old body kits, chomies, mirror tints, and pep boys accessories always tailgate the shit out of me and do fly by's like i'm actually try'in to run em?

It can't just be me that get's this shit..:pop:

I see many more fwd import hero drivers that think their 150hp cars are super cars. I saw two civics line up and go from a roll about a months ago on the interstate - both with the prerequisite fart cannon exhaust - I was driving our Volvo SUV and I swear I could have taken them. It was truly pathetic. They went from about 50 to 90 and it must have taken them 30+ seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread