RickSvt And ChuckysSvt When........

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
RickSvt said:
gotta look for work, that doesnt sound good wiz.........what kind of work?

Well...just about anything at this point. My background is electronics and IT. I have been looking at getting a test position with Microsoft. I would also like to get some construction experience. Could also go for a spot at a performance shop, hint hint.

Tylerb59 said:
I know how that goes. I'll be doing the same after this week.

Tyler, weren't you doing a contract for MS? How do you go about that? PM me.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Won't be able to make it. Gotta look for work. Anyone have any openings?

Wiz, may have some IT contacts for you( I'm a network admin). Email me your resume and I'll go to work as soon as I get back from Texas on Thursday.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
saleen09 said:
Wiz, may have some IT contacts for you( I'm a network admin). Email me your resume and I'll go to work as soon as I get back from Texas on Thursday.

PM your email and I'll get it to ya.

And thanks.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
RickSvt said:
Gl, sorry to hear about the need for a new job. Are you certified through the ETA or anything?

rick
Naw, just 16 years of experience, that should be certification enough. Spent the early years doing consumer stuff, camcorders etc. Then switched to Machine tool controls. Like mills and lathes. The CNC stuff is really cool.

I am looking to getting into real estate development too, so some construction experience would be good.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Chuck....How long is it gonna be until your back up and running?

Be a while...Im sending off the eaton to steg for repair. I cant decide if I want to go w/ a turbo setup to mix it up a bit. Everyone is going KB or Whipple. Steg is going to update the port and install new bearings...Im gonna sell it when it gets back. Some of the turbo kits out now are making crazy HP...would be sweet to have on of the few TT cobras in the NW. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread