Richard petty driving experience gift card!!!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Up for sale here is a GIFT CARD for $450.00 that I received as a Birthday Gift from the ex....I would rather pocket the cash for some tires or other car parts on her dime than go and use it at the track. This card has no expiration date and I have also included the pictures that show that statement along with the letter of Authentication that I received with the Gift Card in the mail. This card can be used at any of the tracks listed in the picture and if the circumstances would have been different I would have loved to driven a car for 8 laps in a circle!!!! :banana: I am open to reasonable offers but I am aasking $400 for $450 gift card. The $450 gift card will get you the ROOKIE EXPERIENCE and you can check this info out further at Ride/Drive a NASCAR Race Car - Richard Petty Driving Experience. Once payment is received I will send via USPS to the buyer. :beer:

MY LOSS YOUR GAIN ***MAKE AN REASONABLE OFFER AND YOU MIGHT GET A GREAT DEAL***

RICHARDPETTY004.jpg

RICHARDPETTY003.jpg

RICHARDPETTY002.jpg

RICHARDPETTY005.jpg

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
This would be a blast to do. Usually people ask less than the card value when selling them, otherwise they could just go to the source and get it. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread