Rich Decel

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
SCT Pro Racer Pack Adv III on an 03' Cobra.

When I'm off the throttle the car goes 11-12.0 AF. Drives me nuts. What PID should I be looking at? I'm new to this. Used to Binary Editor on a fox.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Mine is quite the opposite. It goes lean in between shifts/decel.

That's what it's supposed to do. When you coast the injectors are turned off. Hence the lean reading. It sounds like his isn't turned on. And it might still have issues with the LWFM table. Mine used to go rich for a second then lean until I dialed that in.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Haven't had a chance to get on the laptop yet. Its not a full throttle problem its a cruising around town issue. Like if I'm getting off the freeway and I coast down using 4th.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Haven't had a chance to get on the laptop yet. Its not a full throttle problem its a cruising around town issue. Like if I'm getting off the freeway and I coast down using 4th.

That's when CFSO takes affect. There's a couple things thay affect it engaging. I can't remember them off the top of my head. I had issues with my car not going into CFSO. But I ended up writing a new tune before I figured it out.

watman02

Established Member

If you want this to stop you have to activate coasting fuel shut off. It will then shut off the injectors when on decell and your gauge will go max lean until u touch the throttle again there is also a timer that you can activate to delay this function. I think mine is set at lik 4-5 sec so as not to turn the inj on and off while the cruise is on.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
1655958_10203241918433043_265497745_n.jpg

Here's what I've got.

Users who are viewing this thread