RICERS are just plain stupid!

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
me and my g/f were going to get gas the other night and 2 cars infront of us was a 4 door integra w/ wheels, fart can, and the tail lights everyone has, altezzas. i dont have a problem with some altezzas but these were ugly. anyways, we were stopped at a stop light so his tail lights were lit up fine, but then we start going and i could barely see him. his headlights were and tailights hooked up but didnt have them on whilke driving. this is also at 9:45 at night. we passed him at the next light cus we were turning and he had his outer most lights on (they have 4 lamps in the front). so im guessing these were hid fog lights or something. is this the cool thing to do now? drive around at night with out your tailights hooked up. or is it me? if i had a big a truck i would have ran over his ass and be like, well i couldnt see you. anyways, this really pissed me off and i thought i should warn you about some dumb ricers out there that might think this is the thing to do.

RRTX

Established Member
I've noticed a lot of vehicles lately where the tailights were not working. I don't know what the deal is, there never seems to be a cop around either when I see them. None of them have been ricers though

GoatDaddy

In Miami nobody's turn signal works. I took my car to the dealership to have somethign fixed under warranty, and I asked the tech about the whole turn signal phenom. He said "don't you know? you're in the dumb zone now." then he disconnected my turn signals, saying "we can't have one guy driving around using a turn signal, you know?"

F@ck people who don't use their turn signal. I'm not a F@cking psychic.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
As I understand they have pics of the Yugo around the shop and Ben is like a God to them!!!

GoatDaddy

it's not a bi-turbo anymore. that engine started to get kind of finicky, and I need more torque to pull my Airstream, so I dropped in a Cummins Turbodiesel.

The dealership techs don't even realize the car isn't stock anymore...I just tell them that it's a "special edition blah blah blah, one of three made, only one imported to US, blah blah blah" and they don't know better and don't want to seem like THEY are the ones who don't get it, so they just say "Okay" and scratch their heads a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread