Ricers and Rain

robraySVT

Established Member
So, I'm coming home from work tonight around 5:30, and it is raining pretty good outside as it has for the last few days. I'm cruising along a three way main road minding my own when out of nowhere a ricer appears. :nonono: I'm in the left hand lane in 4th gear driving very cautiously because the road is really slick. This asian guy in a last generation prelude pulls up next to me in the middle lane and paces me for a few seconds his fart pipe roaring with all its might. He takes off, I guess with what he thought was mad phat acceleration yo, and pulls a few cars ahead of me while I'm still just cruising along listening to the radio. I guess he killed me :rollseyes :shrug: I don't have much done to my car except short throw and powdercoated gun metal stock wheels. I may have downshifted to third or second, and played with him for a second, but it always seems like ricers only want to play when it's raining. I guess when they hydroplane and wreck their car they will learn if they're still alive. :shrug: I would really like to see what my car can do against a NA Prelude, but not when it's raining.

Users who are viewing this thread