Ricer lugnuts

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Autozone chrome lugnuts shouldn't be holding down an expensive pair of wheels. So...I'd say why not? Color is a bit weird, kind of looks like heated titanium. Anyway, it's his money. Who is he to decide how he wants to spend it?:shrug:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I spent $610 on 4 steel American Racing wheels, 4 snow tires, mounted and balanced. What a retard. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he goes to pull out of his parking space and all 4 wheels fall off because someone stole them.

Tang

SLITHR 2
Established Member
Um, yeah. I think if I just threw around money like that, I'd pay maybe $50 at the most for something like those. Yeah, even if I had a million bucks I wouldn't pay anymore than that.

Maybe I'm just biased, but I think a lot of other people on this site would have to agree with me that paying $600 for a Bassani catback is a lot more bang for the buck. You don't need to spend big money on something so minor as lugnuts to be different though...that's a great way to nickel and dime yourself broke, and still have a car that looks mostly stock. But whatever. Not my money, so whatever makes people happy is all that counts I guess.

T-Bolt said:
I spent $610 on 4 steel American Racing wheels, 4 snow tires, mounted and balanced. What a retard. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he goes to pull out of his parking space and all 4 wheels fall off because someone stole them.

Exactly what I was thinking! If I was that person, I wouldn't have paid that much for them unless each lugnut was a locking lugnut....but then I wouldn't be able to torque them down to spec, so that'd be pretty dumb driving around on untorqued wheels.

Last edited:

motomaniac321

Cop Magnet
Established Member
if he were here, i'd steal em. i bet he'd feel like a real douche bag then, as he should be feeling now, since he just spent $550 on lugnuts.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
what is your problem guys? So what, the point is that it's his money and he spends it how he wants to. I wouldn't spend that much either, but how would you feel if I was talking about stealing your cheap ass lug nuts off your Volvo?

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
Yes he is free to spend his own money any way he sees fit. And along the same lines... I have the right to slam my hand in the door 3 - 4 times.

The point is; $550 for lug nuts is just plain stupid.

I have to believe the makers of those were sitting around one night getting drunk and had a conversation something like:

Guy 1: I wonder how many people would buy $500 lug nuts?
Guy 2: Dunno..... put some up on the sight see what happens.....
Guy 1: Well we'd have to say there 'special'... Maybe "Solid Chrome" ha ha ha ha
Guy 2: Say the're Titanium!! HA HA HA HA
Guy 1: Chokes and spews beer out his nose....

2 months later.... and ricer boy has lug nuts he can't lock and is afraid to put on his car ;-)

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
is this different or same than people who spend $80 on stainless steel inserts for their rear bumper?

i'm just saying that its his money let him spend it, i wouldnt do it, but different strokes for different folks

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
The world must be ending, I think the black splined gorillas I'm getting are $28 my cost from work...+1 rep for my baller status cuz I have more money left for the 24's.

Thrust

Established Member
When I see that guys car, I am going to steal them. LOL, Can't beat free $600 lug nuts.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thrust said:
When I see that guys car, I am going to steal them. LOL, Can't beat free $600 lug nuts.

then ill steal them from you. but you wont mind, cuz you didnt pay $600 for them. :D

my friend paid $100 for billet hood pins from billethoodpins.com. and when they tried to install them they got quite f*cked up :kaboom: they didnt fit as good as my other friend's $10 ebay ones. :p

Thrust

Established Member
svt4stv said:
then ill steal them from you. but you wont mind, cuz you didnt pay $600 for them. :D
:lol: It will be a endless cycle of crime!!!

Users who are viewing this thread