Ricer kill.....

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Ok i go to school in San Antionio at UTSA and i was comin off of I10 and getting onto 1604 when this neon blows by in the fast lane. Ok guys this is not a Srt4, hell its not even a stx, its a regular neon. He has a dual fartpipe, lol yes two side byside:lol1: , and a HUGE HUGE HUGE silver wing on the back, stock rims and tires and get this, TWO VP racing stickers on the back bumper in each corner and they are freakin HUGE like 10 to 12 inches wide. Along with this there was this huge silver writingon the side, i dont know something performance i forgot, that went down the whole side of the car which was red. I was in awe at this ricerism. So we get onto 1604 and hes riding the ass of the truck in front of him, as soon as he can get by he scoots one lane left and gets on it, i put it in third and got in the fast lane and rocketed by him like he was standing still, i let off at about 105 cauase traffic was ahead of us and got on the brakes, when i did he did a flyby and got on the ass again of the cars in front of us, meanwhile the trucks ass that he was riding passed me in the fast lane cuase i moved over and got on his ass and was honking and flashing at him, it was freaking hilarious. I then exited and realized that i was a ****ing idiot for wasting my precious gas(college student). Have you guys ever noticed that when a company makes a fast car ricerism strikes the lower models and these people actually think they are gods of the street, lol for instance there are a couple of riced out lancers in our parking lot and ive been seing lots of them ever since the evo came out, and now there are alot more riced out neons since the srt4 came out:nonono: I think ricerism is a desease and it is spreading and turning into an epidemic, we really need to fight it. Sorry for the long post, i just had to talk about this:lol1:

haha ive seen that car before, i goto utsa also.....if you see a black 98 with a saddle leather interior(kinda easy to see inside:p) thats me:)......way to murder the ricers, death to them all!

02BlkEP3

Established Member
Rice here, rice there, rice everywhere!!!

I haven't seen that one, but I've seen plenty others here at UTSA. They don't even know what half those stickers mean. They probably don't even know anything about cars, modding, racing, or jack about anything. They saw the fast and the furious too many times, listened to the names, and believe that they can run anything off the road with their dual fart cans and stickers(+40whp).:nonono:

Not to mention that they give the few people who mod imports the right way a bad name.

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
You guys are such riceists. Hahaha. Dont mind me if that wasn't funny....I've had one too many this evening, why thank you.:xpl:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Rice-ism should be illegal.

Most of what I see is "wanna-be's" who plaster crap on their vehicles, knowing they can't afford the real thing .... but driving like it was "the real thing":nonono:

The last Goomer I saw was the Gen 1 Lightning owner who I passed that had Cobra badges on the truck ... broadcasting your ignorance in public is in bad taste.:nono:

Last edited:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Blk98cobra, hopefully ill see your car sometime, mine is a 99 canary yellow, you cant miss it, but since i live in the dorms its usually parked back there, there is another guy who post on here with a sweet 03cobra who also lives near by. Nice to meet some guys close by.:beer:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Originally posted by Mo Boost
The last Goomer I saw was the Gen 1 Lightning owner who I passed that had Cobra badges on the truck ... broadcasting your ignorance in public is in bad taste.:nono:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cuss: why?

it really is a disease, nothing funny about it, our streets are now a battlefield i say "KILL 'EM!! KILL 'EM ALL!!!"
Jd

Originally posted by ib6-ub9
Blk98cobra, hopefully ill see your car sometime, mine is a 99 canary yellow, you cant miss it, but since i live in the dorms its usually parked back there, there is another guy who post on here with a sweet 03cobra who also lives near by. Nice to meet some guys close by.:beer:

is it a white one?, i see a bad azz white 03 at the rec center all the time, anywayz if ya ever see me, throw a wave:)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Is it blue?

Originally posted by ib6-ub9
there is another guy who post on here with a sweet 03cobra who also lives near by.
I'm five minutes south on Babcock (at Prue), and drive by UTSA regularly :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread