Ricer Flyby = shutdown

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Eclipse spider coming up on me fast as I'm already doing 15 over in a 55. Younger looking guy with a younger looking girl in the passenger seat. Me and my buddy driving home from work....so about 400lbs worth of us + gear.

I see him coming up, I drop it to 4th and see I really need to be in 3rd so I throttle blip and hammer 3rd gear, he ALMOST got a fender on me, but then Mr. Turbo spooled up and by the middle of 4th there was a clear victory.

I was a real cocky ass too, waving at him after I shifted like "bye bye".

I think he was probably doing 80-85mph when he rolled up on me, makes you feel like your car is slow in that situation though because you have to overcome someone that's already in it.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
ShortThrow50 said:
that guy was stupid for messin with a kenne bell cobra
Why dont you guys slow down...and I mean WAY down, enough to the point where you read the whole post

primetime

Established Member
G2Mach1 said:
Evo beats a ricer?
OK
... and what is an EVO?
A muscle car?

So what does your muscle car run in the 1/4? I have seen vids of his non-muscle car running in the high 11's, so why be a smart ass. He's actually one of the cooler members on this board. Oh but that's right he doesn't own a Cobra, so he must be a ricer. later Ron

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Good kill.

Had a Civic Si do the same thing to me on Sunday...only I let him go.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
primetime said:
So what does your muscle car run in the 1/4? I have seen vids of his non-muscle car running in the high 11's, so why be a smart ass. He's actually one of the cooler members on this board. Oh but that's right he doesn't own a Cobra, so he must be a ricer. later Ron

I totally agree, G2mach needs to shut the hell up.

OP- Nice Evo and good job puttin the gaybo in his place.

Users who are viewing this thread