Ricer Boys discover dohnuts

bonch

Established Member
nice! seen one like that with two kids that took mom's tarus for some fun in the parking lot. but they left alot more smoke that this dork in the del sol.

FaM

Established Member
yeah I saw it too, it was in a bonneville and they did it soo much the trays were burnt through, surely some1 can post it.

Problem is the riceboy in this video is too dumb to realize that if he continues to hold down the gas and cut the wheel he cant go faster and faster.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by bonch
nice! seen one like that with two kids that took mom's tarus for some fun in the parking lot. but they left alot more smoke that this dork in the del sol.
That was great, they had no respect for their moms car:lol:

VOD

Established Member
I saw a video of some kind of honda/acura group hangout. They all tried to do burnouts, but they needed the food trays and a hose to get the cement wet :rollseyes

The best part was when a dodge pickup truck did a burnout bigger than any of the acuras or hondas. :beer:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Rice boys are retarded
cartman.JPG

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
I did't look at the video, but someone did some tray-sliding with a Sentra SER Spec-V at our hangout a few months ago. He almost took out a light pole too :lol:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Oh My Motha F*ckn God! I thought I saw everything untill now. Like bluntman said.....WEAK! Nice name BTW. ;-)

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
I don't know what was more retarded. The pansy ass dork in the car trying to do the donut, or the retards laughing their asses off like it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. There wasn't even any smoke. Ricers are gay.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
lol, I know, they were acting like it was the coolest thing they have ever done? Lol, pretty funny

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Whats even funnier, is how someone who happened to own an american did that and posted and you all ate that shit up. But when an import does it it is weak

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
Whats even funnier, is how someone who happened to own an american did that and posted and you all ate that shit up. But when an import does it it is weak

Here's another one Hahahahah How about the guy that put a '98 Cobra hood and a Saleen body kit that tried to pass his Mustang off as a Cobra :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Horse fender badge there WyoTechMSA:rollseyes

prdtr15

Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
I did't look at the video, but someone did some tray-sliding with a Sentra SER Spec-V at our hangout a few months ago. He almost took out a light pole too :lol:

who was it? was it at Mcd's?

Users who are viewing this thread