Ricekiller.com PINKS Trevin vs. Jamie + Extra

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
:lol: he played that guy for what he was worth ...brilliant. :rockon: QUICK car :rockon:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
I liked the episode where the ricer needed 20 car lengths to pull off a victory, but this show is too staged. The drama and mechanical problems are just made up. But I guess that stuff is just needed to make the show entertaining.

I just don't buy it.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Nice launches on that camaro.. certainly impressed on how well it performed. Although, the best part of that vid was the end, with a little SRV and Texas Flood playing in the background : )

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
wurd2 said:
I liked the episode where the ricer needed 20 car lengths to pull off a victory, but this show is too staged. The drama and mechanical problems are just made up. But I guess that stuff is just needed to make the show entertaining.

I just don't buy it.

I can't vouch for the other episodes. But this one was 100% no bullshit.

Nice launches on that camaro.. certainly impressed on how well it performed. Although, the best part of that vid was the end, with a little SRV and Texas Flood playing in the background : )

The white Camaro runs so damn good because here in Texas we have more 1/8 mile tracks then 1/4 miles tracks so 60 ft. and traction means alot, I also saw the slicks on the orange car and they where in sad shape! The car was a bracket car so he KNOWS what it will do and it is a consistent car.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That guy got shook down big time.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
yes, please ignore the host if you could guys, He is annoying and lame!

I would like to say that guy went to school where i currerntly go to school and work.

THE SCHOOL of AUTOMOTIVE MACHINIST. It goes to show you, if you know what you are doing when machining and building a motor... you can build a junkyard motor and out run an expensive car.

also that car(white) wasnt 60'in good that night, look at it, you can see it spinning its ass off...

plain and simple, that orange car got worked, and makes me proud to say i go to S.A.M.

Users who are viewing this thread