Rice Busters t-shirts

dustang

Established Member
Ok so you want a license plate frame with the words snake fried rice in it. How soon do you want it??? If you would like to buy it go to paypal and send $22.00 to [email protected] and in the description say what size and the address to mail it too.

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Originally posted by dustang
Ok so you want a license plate frame with the words snake fried rice in it. How soon do you want it??? If you would like to buy it go to paypal and send $22.00 to [email protected] and in the description say what size and the address to mail it too.

Silly....That is a picture of my car. I still have the frame in my garage. A Black long sleeve T-shirt with a Cobra in the middle of the back framed with the words "Snake Fried Rice", and maybe a small Cobra on the left front breast area.

dustang

Established Member
ok I am not going to send anymore emails if no one is going to reply back. I have sent probably 30 emails(not just here) and no one is replying back. If someone can help me post the pics on here I would appreciate it. As for Mugger I can do that but I cannot get longsleeve right now, my t-shirt supplier has them on back order. And as for the front left breast it would be my company logo on it.

dustang

Established Member
yes i do and i sent you that and the rest of my designs. I just received my shipment of shirts so I am ready to start taking orders. And if you want a pic of your car on a shirt just email me the pic and I will make it for you

outtaangst

Established Member
Here's the pics for ya....

First shirt:

587197_12_full.jpg

Second shirt:

front
587197_15_full.jpg

back
587197_20_full.jpg

Third shirt:

587197_18_full.jpg

A few more coming, be up in a few...

outtaangst

Established Member
Here's the rest:

Fourth shirt:

f87c62d3.jpg

Fifth shirt:

front
f87c62dc.jpg.orig.jpg

back
f87c62d9.jpg.orig.jpg

Sixth shirt:

front
f87c5ffb.jpg.orig.jpg

back
f87c5ff9.jpg.orig.jpg

There ya go dustang, that's all you sent me...

Aloha

J....:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread