Rhino Ramp - No-Slip-Grip Mod

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Here is a little $4.00 Mod for you guys with lowered cars that use Rhino Ramps to keep them from sliding out from under your tires when your driving up on them.

Updated Linky!

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Hey, sorry about that, I've sold my house and I'm in the process of moving. A bunch of the links in my Sig and other links I've posted will be down for about 1 month until I get into a new house and switch internet providers.

Brad

Banned
BLK03SVT10TH said:
Hey, sorry about that, I've sold my house and I'm in the process of moving. A bunch of the links in my Sig and other links I've posted will be down for about 1 month until I get into a new house and switch internet providers.

Ok so give us an ideas as to what this thing is. :thumbsup:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
TorchRed04GT said:
Awesome thanks a lot.

BTW how long does the 2x12 have to be?

Hmm, I guess I should have put that in the How-To, I believe it was a 6 Foot one cut in half, but it could be longer if you wanted it to be, shorter would work too I guess down to a certain point.

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
Sorry to bring this back from the dead...

The little holes that are stock on the Rhino ramps at the lowest point on the ramp...

You can run a piece of hemp rope throug there and tie it off, run the rope straight out in fron of the ramps.
I use roughly 10 feet of rope on each ramp.

Drive the car straight up the ropes and onto the ramps. If you are going on forwards, the rear wheels will sit on the ropes holding the ramps in place. If backing on the fronts will.

Easy undocumented functionality.

Rod

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread