Revolution Tuners???

nuxx

Established Member
Well I need to get my car retuned pretty soon to make up for the 2lb lower. I wasn't 100% impressed with my dyno tune last time I got it done... I know the tuner is amazing, but don't know if he has enough time with 03-04 Cobras to really get the most out of my tune. Anyone know any tuners that can work magic without a dyno on these chips? I'd love to have somebody good in Texas to go to, but I don't think that'll happen...

Any ideas? Or I'll just go back and get it dyno tuned by the same person, maybe he got more familiar with them by now...
-Peter

PS: I don't want to get a different chip/tuner either... spent around 2k on different Predators/Chips already...

nuxx

Established Member
I emailed Steve and asked him about his experience with '04s. I was told '04s are very different to '03s when it comes to tuning. Do you know of any cars Steve has tuned, and the results they had?
-Peter

redline

Established Member
i know a place in humble that does revolution tune . a place called slaters i had my car dynoed there. but i know they do have the revolution . slater himself does the tune . :coolman:

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Peter, PM Tracy. She uses Don at Modular madness. She and Justin have been very happy with his tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread