Revision ?

2011roush

Established Member
With all the "tuning issues" I was curious how many revisions did your "tuner" have to send you before you were satisfied. I'm not talking about I upgraded this or that so they sent me a revision. I'm talking about pluging it in, downloading file, driving, and not happy with results. Don't mention names that's not what it's about.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I was fairly happy with my base file, but my tuner wasn't satisfied with the logs untill the 3rd file, on none of the first two files did I have any drivability issues. The only thing that changed from each revision was the car pulled harder and harder

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i recieved 1 tune from my current tuner and because i'm computer retarded i was unable to log it. the car did feel strong and a/f looked good. about 5 months later i drove the car 200 miles to let him dyno it and it only picked up 2 hp. all the logs looked good and i was happy. the only thing that he was unable to do for me was drive the car as it was raining. the trans tuning for the auto cars are very important, and it doesn't matter how much power it makes if it won't shift right. i will say that i went through 4 other tuners, thinking i had done my homework and none performed like this. this is the only tune were it shifts the same everytime, other tunes the shifts were very inconsistant.

Nick Nasty

Established Member
1st base file ran like poop, then the second was pretty alright. 1st revision was on point, but the tuner wanted more out of it, 2nd revision was a little better, and then 3rd was pure titties.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
With all the "tuning issues" I was curious how many revisions did your "tuner" have to send you before you were satisfied. I'm not talking about I upgraded this or that so they sent me a revision. I'm talking about pluging it in, downloading file, driving, and not happy with results. Don't mention names that's not what it's about.

I have long tubes so it took some time to nail down my tune. The key is having some patience. Do you have the silver car with black strips? I want to say we've met out at the track before.

Users who are viewing this thread