Review on the Spec 2+ Clutch

SVTFeltonPA

Established Member
Well after just 100 miles from 9am this morning after picking up the car..all i can say is wow..I installed i think all the right parts from the clutch kit..spec billet steel flywheel, Ford Racing TOB..Lethal Retainer Sleeve..I ofcourse havent boosted the car yet..until after the 500 mile breakin but I just love the setup!!
No Chatter at All!!! NONE!!..had all the parts installed by Automotive Passions here in York,PA..Thanks SVTP for all your help with my research!::banana::banana::dancenana::dancenana:

divided

Established Member
NO chatter huh? I had a Spec2 and had chatter for sure. That's odd. Loved the clutch though.

*edit*

Just noticed you put in a steel flywheel. That must be why.

gibsonboy3000

Established Member
NO chatter huh? I had a Spec2 and had chatter for sure. That's odd. Loved the clutch though.

*edit*

Just noticed you put in a steel flywheel. That must be why.

im not sure if ur talkin about the stage 2 or stage 2+? theyre two different clutches... :dw: i have a stage 2+ and i didnt have any chatter as well... it felt great, nice and soft pedal effort, for about a week "/ then got hard like stock... the only complaint i have is the clutch will "bark" or make a wierd noise whenever i take off to fast from a stop...

Users who are viewing this thread