Review: All Fit Lip (Universal Chin Spoiler)

Venomous04

Established Member
http://allfitautomotive.com/all-fit-mid-lip-2-5-inch-recommended/

Product is actually quite good (not good looking on the car mind you, but good quality), the adhesive and prep material make for a good installation, the screws and plates to secure it (along with the 3M sticky tape) are a nice touch, colour & size is a good fit, and the material is quite strong. That said not loving the look on my car, but could look good on another. I tried it since an our OEM replacements are crazy expensive 380 USD (or 490$ in Canadian Pesos), so the 60$ USD was worth trying out. Oh and I screwed up cutting the relief for one of the corners (cut too deep) so it doesn't adhere to the bumper and looks bad. I think I could do a much better job of the install now that I know not to cut too deep for the corners.

If the sides were actually flat and didn't point out it wouldn't look bad at all.

It vaguely reminds me of the Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler (if it was colour matched)

From the front, not too bad...

Font looks OK
FUJX7282.jpg

FUJX7293.jpg

Sides look blerg

FUJX7290.jpg

FUJX7294.jpg

FUJX7291.jpg

FUJX7290.jpg

You cut little triangular reliefs to help it bend around corners, I cut them too deep, you can see that here:
FUJX7286.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Sort of looks like when people use a mach chin spoiler, but worse since it doesn't taper up on the sides. If I were you I would just try to cut it at this point to look more like than mach lip on a terminator bumper.

Edit: Thanks for trying it and posting the info though, helps others. The price for the oem terminator lip is complete BS.

Last edited:

Venomous04

Established Member
Sort of looks like when people use a mach chin spoiler, but worse since it doesn't taper up on the sides. If I were you I would just try to cut it at this point to look more like than mach lip on a terminator bumper.

Edit: Thanks for trying it and posting the info though, helps others. The price for the oem terminator lip is complete BS.

Yeah was worth trying out, I'll leave it on as I decide what to do next. I've got some raw carbon fiber and am thinking of wrapping the beat up stocker to see how that looks =)

Users who are viewing this thread