RevAuto did it again with my 2012 Auto..

nordy racer

Established Member
So I currently run a E85 tune from Adam in my car. Back on 4/17/2014 it put down 460rwhp and the air was amazing. So after picking up some FTW gas we put the car on the dyno to see what Adam could do. Well a base line pull was completed and the put down 453rwhp and 386rwtq (temp in shop was +20* higher then before). After draining the tank and putting in 5 gals of Purple FTW gas, Adam was able to pull out 474rwhp and 404rwtq . that's 21rwhp pick up over pump E85.. this was all on a unopen stock cam, stock oil pump gear motor.

Cant wait to get the car to the track to see what she runs with the new found HP and with the new K member, Viking Shocks, and Anti roll bar..

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Sweet!

Ummm what's purple FTW gas??? Sounds like Sunoco 110 to me...

was as it a pain to change the K member?

nordy racer

Established Member
Sweet!

Ummm what's purple FTW gas??? Sounds like Sunoco 110 to me...

was as it a pain to change the K member?

FTW is a little step up on a E85 blend.. its not cheap and it will only be ran at the track with that gas..

UPR K member had no problems going in..

10438806_10154577996315463_1181357802_n_zpsc6f95459.jpg

10707895_10154578871235463_859861242_n_zpsec8d9cb9.jpg

96lasersvt

Established Member
Sweet!!!! I have been following your build, cause its about the same as i want to do with mine. Didnt you do a ewp too? Cant wait to see track results. Only thing that sux for me is we have crap air here in ky.

nordy racer

Established Member
yes we swapped out the water pump also, but we didn't do a before or after on the dyno. from what I can see and put together is that it could have picked up about 5rwhp maybe.

thanks for the kind words.. i'm looking forward to getting to the car also. I need to dial in the suspension before running that FTW gas again lol..

scott_0

Established Member
daaaaamn!!!!! that is awesome! it was great meeting you today, Adam definitely brings his A game, your car is amazing man!

nordy racer

Established Member
daaaaamn!!!!! that is awesome! it was great meeting you today, Adam definitely brings his A game, your car is amazing man!

HEY there.. small world isn't it.. it was great chatting with you also. your car did great numbers today too. Thanks I am very luck to be within a 5 mile drive to Adam and his time. hope to see ya up at Cecil during that track event we talked about..

BSB318

Established Member
So I currently run a E85 tune from Adam in my car. Back on 4/17/2014 it put down 460rwhp and the air was amazing. So after picking up some FTW gas we put the car on the dyno to see what Adam could do. Well a base line pull was completed and the put down 453rwhp and 386rwtq (temp in shop was +20* higher then before). After draining the tank and putting in 5 gals of Purple FTW gas, Adam was able to pull out 474rwhp and 404rwtq . that's 21rwhp pick up over pump E85.. this was all on a unopen stock cam, stock oil pump gear motor.

Cant wait to get the car to the track to see what she runs with the new found HP and with the new K member, Viking Shocks, and Anti roll bar..

You still running stock heads and cams or are they modded ?

Your putting down more power than an aluminator XS with the fully CNC ported Boss heads and cobrajet cams.

Impressive

scott_0

Established Member
HEY there.. small world isn't it.. it was great chatting with you also. your car did great numbers today too. Thanks I am very luck to be within a 5 mile drive to Adam and his time. hope to see ya up at Cecil during that track event we talked about..
yeah man, Ill take the day off to attend most likely, again congrats on those numbers man, we are so fortunate to have someone of Adam's caliber to tune these cars so near by, anyone within a 100-200mi driving distance needs to visit Rev Auto and Adam for a tune

nordy racer

Established Member
You still running stock heads and cams or are they modded ?

Your putting down more power than an aluminator XS with the fully CNC ported Boss heads and cobrajet cams.

Impressive
This motor is unopen and has 31000 miles on it. Stock cams, heads, oil pump gear. Still even has the original spark plugs.

Thanks Mike

nordy racer

Established Member
just scaled the car.. came in at 3360lbs without me and a 1/4 tank of E85.. that's about 40lbs of savings with the above new parts..

PredatorSniper

Established Member
Sweet ride. When I get back to buy mine next year I was thinking of building mine similar to yours. Does the 5C drive like stock on the street? Can you DD a 5C?

Users who are viewing this thread