Revan Racing proud to offer the Lund Racing nGauge Tuner & Data Logger

Van@RevanRacing

It is with great enthusiasm I can announce that most of the Revan Racing performance packages and Kits are now available with the Lund Racing nGauge tuner and data logger. Why is this so exciting?

Use MAC? No problem. Don't have a lap top for data logging? No problem. Tired of OBDII cables and messing with SCT Livelink Software? No problem.

Now you can have a functional flash device that holds multiple tunes, flashes extremely fast and can act as a gauge as well! The future is here!!

If you are currently running the SCT Platform X3 or X4 you can switch to the nGauge and I will have a link up for existing customers looking to upgrade shortly. 7/23/15

Lund Racing nGauge Advantages:

Gauge Functions

User configurable digital gauges
Display up to 6 gauges at a time
Pick from hundreds of OBD2 signals
Record log files to MicroSD Card
Program warning lights
Built in diagnostics
Daisy Chain up to 7 gauges together

Optional Tuning Feature

Tuning can be enabled by our partner companies
Read and save stock file
Load hundreds of tunes from your MicroSD Card
Support for Ford now
Auto save when you stop logging or lose power
No updater software
Unlimited tunes
Full file flash first time. 4-5 mins
Flash updates under 1 min
main config file sent with the tune
4 or 6 parameter screen mode (to view similar to an Aeroforce gauge)

Hardware Features

2.4" 320 x 240 Color LCD
Resistive touch screen
Touch stylus included
Micro-SD Card
2 Analog inputs
6 Programmable LEDs
Chrome bezel
Brushed aluminum overlay
Adapter Ring Included
Dual T-Slot for pedestal mounting
Thin design to save space
Auto Sleep/Wake with ignition
RS232 and CAN expansion Port
Support for Zeitronix wideband
Light Sensor with auto dimming
Firmware update thru USB or MicroSD
2 High Speed CAN Channels

***The Lund Racing nGauge is locked to Lund Racing tuning only. Other calibrators will NOT be able to use this device to tune your vehicle.***

Van

Van@RevanRacing

Van I got my sct3 from you awhile back. Would I be able to transfer those tunes I have saved to this new gauge?

We are still working on the 07-10 GT500 platform. Just need to test flash a couple of cars and then we'll be able to put them out. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email me.

Van

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I'm really close to buying one of these for my 2010. Thought of getting the Aeroforce gauge, but I like the idea of a gauge/flasher/datalogger, in one unit better. My SCT3 works, but I've heard horror stories of people having problems data logging, and updating. Plus I'd like to try out a Lund tune. There are some things I don't like about my current tune. Keep us 2010 owners posted Van!

Van@RevanRacing

I'm really close to buying one of these for my 2010. Thought of getting the Aeroforce gauge, but I like the idea of a gauge/flasher/datalogger, in one unit better. My SCT3 works, but I've heard horror stories of people having problems data logging, and updating. Plus I'd like to try out a Lund tune. There are some things I don't like about my current tune. Keep us 2010 owners posted Van!

We are still working on it. Looks like 2007-2010 Owners will need a different cord. I will update the thread as soon as we are ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread