revan racing 13-5 kit?

Bllit11

Established Member
Ok i've been on this forum for awhile i'm wondering about the 13-5 kit for those of you that have it how do you like it drive ability have you taken your cars on trips any hiccups just want your opinions thanks

Tytus2012

Established Member
The 13-5 kit is the same as the 13-6 kit. The 13-6 kit has the carbon fiber intake and the 13-5 kit comes with standard intake. But both are awesome packages. You cant go wrong with either and Van's customer service is top notch!

Ky GT500

Established Member
X2

Van is truly a straight up guy!! As mentioned, 13-5 is dif CAI than 13-6, which most of us are running. No hickups, perfect street manners.

Van@RevanRacing

13-5 Uses a JLT 123MM Plastic CAI

13-6 Uses a JLT 127MM Carbon Fiber CAI

The differences between these two intakes is nominal from the perspective of the tune and/or drive standard and feel. 13-5 will perform almost exactly as the 13-6.

Hold on and shout HOLY CRAP!

NELCO

Established Member
Ok i've been on this forum for awhile i'm wondering about the 13-5 kit for those of you that have it how do you like it drive ability have you taken your cars on trips any hiccups just want your opinions thanks

+1 Van is the man... Most of us have the 13-6 kit...Are you kidding me the car now has warp drive...And it drives exactly the same until you hammer the throttle.... Easy Install, You will love it..............
Nelco:beer::beer::beer:

Van@RevanRacing

The 13-5 kit is the same as the 13-6 kit. The 13-6 kit has the carbon fiber intake and the 13-5 kit comes with standard intake. But both are awesome packages. You cant go wrong with either and Van's customer service is top notch!

X2

Van is truly a straight up guy!! As mentioned, 13-5 is dif CAI than 13-6, which most of us are running. No hickups, perfect street manners.

+1 Van is the man... Most of us have the 13-6 kit...Are you kidding me the car now has warp drive...And it drives exactly the same until you hammer the throttle.... Easy Install, You will love it..............
Nelco:beer::beer::beer:

Easy and cheap bolt on power, I would recommend it.

Thanks guys! :beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
What's the difference between getting it remote tuned with Lund and just using the caned tune? Seems like the only benefit would be turn around time for the tune because I can still have the canned tune tweaked by logging it and mailing it off? If I get the 13-6 kit and take it to a dyno, data log it, then send it off to be adjusted/checked, it sounds like it would give me the same end result. I was holding off on power mods because I wanted to get everything bolted up and just tune it once. Sounds like I really wouldn't have to do that if it was as simple as adding headers after the initial tune, data logging, sending off the file and having it tweaked. If that's the case I should have bought the 13-6 kit along with the suspension and had you ship them together instead of one at a time. Oh well, this will give me time to note the suspension changes before upping the power. lol

Van@RevanRacing

What's the difference between getting it remote tuned with Lund and just using the caned tune? Seems like the only benefit would be turn around time for the tune because I can still have the canned tune tweaked by logging it and mailing it off? If I get the 13-6 kit and take it to a dyno, data log it, then send it off to be adjusted/checked, it sounds like it would give me the same end result. I was holding off on power mods because I wanted to get everything bolted up and just tune it once. Sounds like I really wouldn't have to do that if it was as simple as adding headers after the initial tune, data logging, sending off the file and having it tweaked. If that's the case I should have bought the 13-6 kit along with the suspension and had you ship them together instead of one at a time. Oh well, this will give me time to note the suspension changes before upping the power. lol

It's never too late to get the 13-6 Kit rolling and then once you've experienced the suspension improvements you're ready to roll with easy bolt on horsepower!

Just a thought! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread