Reunion with my 93

cobra1993svt

Established Member
So I sold my 93 Vibrant red blk cloth Cobra 4 years ago and I will get to see it again SOON. The new owner live in Ma and we are trying to set up a date for me to do a paint correction It will me amazing to see the car again as I've kept in touch with the 2nd buyer and also the 3rd
I'll try and keep you posted on what happens

WillyB93

Established Member
So I sold my 93 Vibrant red blk cloth Cobra 4 years ago and I will get to see it again SOON. The new owner live in Ma and we are trying to set up a date for me to do a paint correction It will me amazing to see the car again as I've kept in touch with the 2nd buyer and also the 3rd
I'll try and keep you posted on what happens

Are you having regrets of selling the car now, I didn't realize it has been that long already.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I don't want to buy it back. I'm happy with my diesel truck. I'll be seeing the car for the first time in 4 years to do a paint correction for the new owner that lives in Maryland

WillyB93

Established Member
Thats good, I always like to sell the cars I buy with the option to buy back if they ever come available. Glad you will get to see the car again, maybe he will let you drive it too.

Users who are viewing this thread