returnless fuel line

sicksvt

Established Member
one question do all the CSVT lack the fuel return line....in a forum at the ceg some member was running a dry kit of nitrous...how is that possible. shouldn't he be running a wet kit.... :dw:

chrisilversvt

Established Member
the 98's DO HAVE a return fuel line...iirc i think the 99's also HAVE the return line....i know for sure that the 00's DO NOT HAVE THE RETURN LINE...people have used both wet and dry kits on the csvt,both with great results...

sicksvt

Established Member
so i have a 98csvt and i want to run a dry kit for the life of my car but want the boost. so i hear zex for a 2000 mustang will work or would zex have an application for our csvt's....i took out the wet kit 100shot...i had to retard my timing and loved it now i need to make the engine last. so why is it that when you call nos they say that the wet kit is the only one that will work. because of the returnless fuel line....weird.....:dw:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
if yo uwant a dry kit use the mustang one. I believe it is p/n 5115

sicksvt

Established Member
is that kit adjustable...or okay i have nozzles nitrous lines solinoids,micorswitch, armswitch. bottle, and nitrous gauge. so to convert the wet to a dry what would i need and is the conversion expensive.....

Users who are viewing this thread