Return System Pressure Issues

the5

Established Member
Hey guys,
I got my Return fuel in and its running great except for the startups.
I have a true Return system instead of a dead head and I am having issues keeping the fuel pressure for start up. So it takes about 10-15 Seconds to start.

When I turn the key it spikes to 50 like it's supposed to then drops back down to 0. I am using the CPE triple Hat.

Dasan From Rev auto who tuned my car told me that this is Because the Hat does not have a check value. Does any one have any experience with this happening and what they had done to fix it? Dasan recommended a One way on the return line.

Thanks Guys!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Dasan could be onto something with no check valve. From my experience with FORE systems that we use a lot of and install we do not have startup issues but it could also be a tune issue.

You more than likely have it wired correctly and the same way I wire it up because they always prime and then pressure will drop off the gauge until you crank then it will spike back to normal.

466roller

Established Member
The Fore systems use a check valve before the filter to prevent this. Not sure how your system is but you may be able to do the same thing. Fore may sell it separately but I'm not sure

Users who are viewing this thread