Return Style Fuel system opinions...

Lightnin440

Established Member
Hey all,

Been doing some searching and reading on here...doing the return style fuel system on my car (2011 GT500) this winter and obviously the main players are Fore, JPC, Division X. I am planning on going with the 3x 465 hat, just curious what system y'all have used and what you guys recommend? I seem to hear/read a lot of great feedback on the JPC 3x 465 system. Also heard great things about the Fore hat.
As for the build...when this system goes in, it will be on a 5.4/2.9 Whipple combo, using pump/e85, 3.25/3.00" upper, 15% lower, 127mm CAI, FRPP SCJ monoblade TB, ID1000s (prolly won't go 1300's yet), MMR cams & springs, 2" ARH LT's with O/R X. Car will be getting cooling/clutch/suspension upgrades as well...and then in about 13 months from now, I will begin a 5.8/4.5 Whipple build, so would like to be able to get a system that will comfortably make great power, yet not be maxed out. Thoughts???

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If you're primarily going with the 2.9 set up, sometimes on E85, and then eventually swap to the 4.5, I would lean heavily towards the 1400hp system. Sure, it may be overkill on a pump gas set up, but on E85, it's definitely the best kit for you. Utilizing two (not three) pumps, and standard with Fragola PTFE Teflon coated fuel hose. That's the same kit we ran on our 1000+RWHP 2010 GT500 with the 4.0 Whipple - car ran e85 and never had a delivery issue with that same set up.

Check the rest of the kits out here:
Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

Big discounts coming up on fuel systems for our annual 12 Days Of Xmas too. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Users who are viewing this thread