return style fuel system is it really worth it ?!!

red gt500

Established Member
hello everyone ..
my car has the division x fuel system with the twin 405 wlbro pump..since I install this fuel system I hated the car so much that I don't drive it on the street any more ..the issues is fuel pumps heats up,,idle going up and down ,,if the car at half a tank fuel pressure drops to 20 psi
basically its a nightmare to drive..specially when its hot :fm:

my car is at 950 to wheels...would it be enough to put just a BAP 20v and 105 injectors ?

thanks

itSSlow98

Established Member
Sounds like a poor setup to me. My aeromotive elimator pump thats mounted outside of the tank handled a 7hr drive home when I bought it with no heat issues at all and it runs at 100% duty cycle even at idle.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wow that sucks sorry to here man. I don't make that kind of power but I run a custom return an it runs smooth.

red gt500

Established Member
Sounds like a poor setup to me. My aeromotive elimator pump thats mounted outside of the tank handled a 7hr drive home when I bought it with no heat issues at all and it runs at 100% duty cycle even at idle.

it is a poor quality kit..also the fuel lines is garbage you can smell fuel inside the cabin

thgt500

Established Member
I went with the Div X Budget return kit and kinda made my own return system. Threw away their return line and had Lethal SA make me custom lines feed/return and to the rails. Went with Fore rails. Came out cheaper, no smell at all inside the car, about the only thing i'm not happy with is the regulator. Switching to Aeromotive 4 port. I went with 405's originally but they failed miserably in E85 so had to switch to 465's...Making 900+ rwhp now and fixing to join the 4 digit club. The Div X hat and harness are good parts.... its just everything else thats seems cheap or China/Ebay quality.

image url upload

image hosting

Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
My division x kit wreaks of fuel.

Seems we have similar issues. My car wreaks when I'm on pump gas but it doesn't smell when I run e85.

I called lethal and apparently there is a $250 upgrade to the division x system that prevents the car from smelling.

red gt500

Established Member
Seems we have similar issues. My car wreaks when I'm on pump gas but it doesn't smell when I run e85.

I called lethal and apparently there is a $250 upgrade to the division x system that prevents the car from smelling.

they should make this upgrade standard in there kit with no extra charge..am all ready paying 1750 $ so its a bit expansive to put some cheap fuel lines !!

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
they should make this upgrade standard in there kit with no extra charge..am all ready paying 1750 $ so its a bit expansive to put some cheap fuel lines !!

I agree. They don't even have that option on the drop down fields when you order online. I would have never though lethal would sell a kit like that. Needless to say I'm gonna buy the upgraded lines to fix this issue since I'm gonna return the car back to pump gas for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread