Return Fuel System???

Apicia

Established Member
Sorry if this is a double post, but...

I went with a return system and deleted the EVAP. I took out the Weldon 2025 and installed 2 Holley 258 inline pumps (same a Walbro I think). Added a pair of filters, one before the pumps and one after the pumps for fine filtration.

Whole system is working great, but I am worried about venting the tank. What are you guys doing about replacing and/or deleting the tank valve/grommets? I reused the smaller valve on the tank to vent the tank and blocked the larger valve's two openings (one was open to begin with). The hose from the smaller valve runs up and vents to the atmosphere. The valve lets free flowing air leave the tank, but air entering the tank (like blowing into the hose) is restricted. Air does get in slowly, I am not sure if it will be fast enough to keep up with the amount of fuel being consumed.

What valve or system of venting your tank did you use in your return style fuel system?

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I have a glenns sleeper tank that is waiting to be installed when I get my pump and a few other things. I don't know if it has the vent issue or not, but when the time comes I will call glenns and ask them to confirm. I saw some people post on the other site about venting back to the filler neck area or something.

Users who are viewing this thread