return fuel system question

recky2000

Established Member
I have lethal 850 rwhp return system, can I feed the rails from the back side? I tried to do it and it will fit. Is there any issues if i do it this way. The instructions says from front though.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
With my FORE rails and my 2.6 KB. My 90° fitting on the back side of the pass.side was very very tight due to it wanted to hit the bypass valve. On the front same problem its hitting both side on the coolant tube. My problem maybe the fore rails? Dunno If there longer or not. Right now I got a single feed on the pass. Rear side with crossover in the front.but I also want to run my lines into each rail.

rudycobra

Established Member
With my FORE rails and my 2.6 KB. My 90° fitting on the back side of the pass.side was very very tight due to it wanted to hit the bypass valve. On the front same problem its hitting both side on the coolant tube. My problem maybe the fore rails? Dunno If there longer or not. Right now I got a single feed on the pass. Rear side with crossover in the front.but I also want to run my lines into each rail.

I currently have them both in the back but will b installing my 2.8 soon . Hopefully they fit . I have fore rails too

Users who are viewing this thread