RET Tuning!

2003 CobraSVT

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know if they were deciding where to get thier car tuned, that I just got my car Tuned at Racers Edge Tuning (RET) (in Downey), and my cobra feels great, and runs strong. Also Greg is a stand up guy and Gives great prices. Even after I got my car tuned he actually followed up with me to see how the car was running and if I had any questions. That is grade A customer service. I would highly recommend him! Looking forward to taking it to the track this weekend!

Thanks Greg,

Jesse

cuban3jumper

Established Member
Yep Greg is the shit. I think I met you this friday at RET right? Sliver 03-04 with the ported eaton? Or are you the guy with the polished whipple? Either way I'm pretty sure I met you. My name is Rolando but everyone including greg calls me Rolo. Ring a bell? Anyways yea Greg is awesome couldn't believe that guy with the polished whipple came in with a tune that was so off...

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
How long have I been saying this?

Greg is the guy for tuning. Everyone in SoCal should know this. We aren't saying this for our health. We are customers who were looking for good tuners too and found one in Greg @ RET. I will always HIGHLY recommend Greg.

:beer:

UCBeau

I've yet to hear a bad thing about Greg and some of my friends are customers, they have nothing but good things to say about his tuning.

cuban3jumper

Established Member
maddrabitt said:
Greg is pretty much the shiznit. Good meeting you the other day rolo

Oh you must be the guy with the sonic blue terminator getting the lower pulley right? Yea man it was great meeting you:thumbsup: Nice to put a face to a couple screen names on here.

2003 CobraSVT

Established Member
Yea im the guy with the silver cobra... The guy with the whipple was out of control. LOL. Cant believe his car came in running at all. I see you went to csun, or do... I graduated from there in 2004. Good to meet ya.

cuban3jumper

Established Member
2003 CobraSVT said:
Yea im the guy with the silver cobra... The guy with the whipple was out of control. LOL. Cant believe his car came in running at all. I see you went to csun, or do... I graduated from there in 2004. Good to meet ya.

Really? Cool yea I started going there in the Fall of '04. Planning on graduating next spring or maybe the fall after.

Enorbit3

Established Member
cuban3jumper said:
Really? Cool yea I started going there in the Fall of '04. Planning on graduating next spring or maybe the fall after.

hey man...i go to csun also and sometimes i see your ride...i drive a white 04 GT with no plates...the name is jose...maybe i'll see u around campus...

also, anyone got a website addy for Racers Edge?

cuban3jumper

Established Member
Enorbit3 said:
hey man...i go to csun also and sometimes i see your ride...i drive a white 04 GT with no plates...the name is jose...maybe i'll see u around campus...

also, anyone got a website addy for Racers Edge?

Cool! I don't sdrive it on campus much anymore since my apartment is pretty close to school now. I'm always on campus though if I'm not in class I'm out at the track practicing. I'm on that campus from 9-9 sometimes:eek: Hope I run into you one day though. If you really want to get in touch with Greg let me know I can pm you his number.

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
Wow man.... That guy should give you a full refund!!
And this guy works on Mustangs... let alone people get behind cars this guy works on!! Wow.... it's too bad there is people out there like that. I'll spread the word. And remember! There is alot of Mustang and GM forums out there.... Remember* "Cut and Paste" Away!

cuban3jumper

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
truly sad to see this happen

Couldn't agree more.

Greg is very well known however and those who know him and have done business with him know how great of a guy he is. Both professionaly and personaly. I just hope this gets resolved in a matter that both parties will be ok with.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Heres some pics of this so called un safe car. BTW 2 weeks before it sold it ran a 10.1@139.... but its dangerous :shrug:
100_2195.gif

100_1629.jpg

100_1633.gif

ret.jpg

100_2198.gif

100_2199.gif

ret1.jpg

100_3133.gif

100_3158.gif

Users who are viewing this thread