Results on the BBK off road X-pipe ?

2003SVTCobra

Established Member
:??: I just purchased the BBK X-pipe and catback flowmaster system and I was wondering if anyone else has used the BBK off-road X-pipe yet, and if so; how did you like it? Did you notice any hp results? Also, what other type of exhaust did you use with it and how did it sound?:shrug:

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
i have the VRS off road x with my flowmaster delta flow cat back, and i do not like it. it sounds good, it is REAL LOUD, sounds like a nascar, real raspy sound. i am gonna sell it and try out an off road H pipe, and if that doesnt sound good i am gonna try the high flow cat route when i do long tubes. not sure if it will be H or X though.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by bender460
Just got it on today! All fit good. It is really loud, not good loud but really mean loud.I G-Teched it also at 4.30 0-60 & 12.54 @ 117.6 cool night at 3200'. I also built my own mil eliminaters, worked perfect! http://www.zx2racing.com/mods/mods_mil.htm

Bender, what does the Dynomax sound like? Any sound bites?

bender460

Established Member
I'll try to get a recording. It's raspy sounding in the lower rpm's. At first I didn't like it, sounded to much like a fart pipe on a Honda. I had my buddy drive it by me, It is really loud, sounds pretty good really, don't know why but it only sounds raspy in the car. Sound isn't a real concern to me I'd rather go faster than sound better. I think (minus headers) this is one of the best flowing combos there is.Plus the catback is is ready for the big mods,long tube headers and a custom 3" Xpipe.

Users who are viewing this thread