Results of L&S oil separator

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Just pulled the Whipple to check the plugs, etc and took a look at the IC - not a trace of oil anywhere on it and that's after 10,000 or so miles with the Eaton and another 5,000 miles with the Whipple. Gotta give props where it's due - the L&S separator works and I don't have to check it or drain it.

Here's a pic:
6h5be47.jpg

Bird

ecoastkid

Established Member
I'm glad to hear that results are that good.

I paid 185.00 shipped for mine. I was disapointed in the external parts...hoses, adapters, etc...I voiced my concerns and was kicked of nloc...

I believe the guy raised the price to 195 and then put it on sale for 180 with a coupon code of "ecoastkid"...:-D...glad i could save some people money...

JERK!

Banned
ecoastkid said:
I'm glad to hear that results are that good.

I paid 185.00 shipped for mine. I was disapointed in the external parts...hoses, adapters, etc...I voiced my concerns and was kicked of nloc...

I believe the guy raised the price to 195 and then put it on sale for 180 with a coupon code of "ecoastkid"...:-D...glad i could save some people money...

I remember that, I went in there and stated how unprofessional it was for a business owner to do that, and the thread was deleted shortly thereafter. :smmon:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
anyone have any results of DMR? I have one but have not opened up with TB, intake or s/c.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Add Name Here said:
errrrr I really need to get mine installed. what's it take like 10 min? Man I'm lazy
Sure... but you're not figuring in the time to clean the intercooler before installing it. Thats why I'm procrastinating. :smmon:

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
PhLoBuS said:
anyone have any results of DMR? I have one but have not opened up with TB, intake or s/c.

as soon as my sheetmetal intake gets here you will....I have been running it almost a year @19lbs of boost couipled with a maint free mod I have been testing.

ecoastkid

Established Member
grimreefer said:
Sure... but you're not figuring in the time to clean the intercooler before installing it. Thats why I'm procrastinating. :smmon:

Also forgetting the time to fix the cheap hoses and stuff...Mine kept falling off the pcv valve

ecoastkid

Established Member
JERK! said:
I remember that, I went in there and stated how unprofessional it was for a business owner to do that, and the thread was deleted shortly thereafter. :smmon:

What can you do?...I'm much happier over here to tell you the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread