Response back from State on Plate options, opinions needed

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Well I don't mean to bring up license plates again but I got only one of my choices back and I am on the fence as to get it or not.

Out off all my choices PUNISHR was the only one available. Im not trying to mock the movie just thought it might be appropriate for the beatings that I have handed out to all the LS-1s out there.

:shrug:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
That one really doesn't do anything for me at all. Sucks you only got one back. I'd have to think up some more and give it another round if I were you.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Does Illinois offer plate selection online? Arizona DMV offers a web based utility to check and see if you choice is available. If it is go down and order the plate. (they can check at the DMV as well) It is still possible that the "censors" will refuse to issue the plate... but as long as your not way out there... it's pretty much a done deal when you pick it at the DMV office.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
In Illinois, you have to make a few choices and send them in by snail mail. They look them over and send back whether any are available and acceptable. Then you have to apply for your choice. Talk about stupid set ups.

Punishr wouldn't be my first choice but it's up to you...

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
I personally don't like things that come off as challenging or demeaning to other car owners.

UD LOSE
NO WAY
BLUBYU
EATDUST

Those types of plates are just over the top in my opinion.

PUNISHR is pretty close to that line for my particular style.

In cars, as in life, better to build yourself, than to degrade others.

LEDFOOT
03SNAKE
COBRA03
HISSS

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Im in the same boat as you. It wasnt my first choice so I think I will give it another try.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
In Illinois, you have to make a few choices and send them in by snail mail. They look them over and send back whether any are available and acceptable. Then you have to apply for your choice. Talk about stupid set ups.

Punishr wouldn't be my first choice but it's up to you...

Well perhaps you guys should all get together and start writing to your elected state reps... tell them to check out...

http://www.servicearizona.com/

http://www.dot.state.az.us/mvd/PersonalizedPlates/PlateSearch.htm

I mean we get SOAKED down here for registration on new cars.... I've paid over $1400 for the two years I've owned my snake... but at least the process of getting RAPED is simple.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread