Resistor location?

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Can someone tell me where the resistor for the fuel pumps is located? Is it somewhere behind the front bumper or is it located somewhere behind the intercooler pump? I've heard of both locations, just want to get the correct info before I get under the truck tomorrow morning. It's just too hot outside for me to look right now. Today's high here in good old Albany, GA is supposed to be 103 degrees.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Can someone tell me where the resistor for the fuel pumps is located? Is it somewhere behind the front bumper or is it located somewhere behind the intercooler pump? I've heard of both locations, just want to get the correct info before I get under the truck tomorrow morning. It's just too hot outside for me to look right now. Today's high here in good old Albany, GA is supposed to be 103 degrees.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

LH front of engine compartment. behind bumper I believe.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Thanks guys. I'll check both locations in the morning. Maybe Ford switched the location depending on year model or something. Having fuel pressure issues right now, been using the search function on here to research the problem. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks again.:beer:

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
well since the IC pump is behind the bumper, both places are the same lol. Find the IC pump behind the bumper, and right nearby you'll find the resistor

Users who are viewing this thread