**Rescheduled! - Evolution Perf Car Show - Sept 27th!

BillyMac72

Torco Junkie
Established Member
mainlogo.jpg

www.evoperform.com

4th Annual Car Show and Bikini Contest

Saturday, September 6th from 10:00am - 5:00pm

The Car Show is open to all types of vehicles! If you have a baddass ride and want to show it off to over 1,000+ people, this is the event for you!

10 Different Car & Truck Classes with the winners receiving trophies.

Live Music, Food and Drinks!
We will have a "Live" Band & DJ all day long and Seamus Mulligan's Pub will be serving all types of Food and Drinks through out the event.

Bikini Contest!
We will have some of the hottest chicks in the area!

From your "Girl Next Door" type to Girls from the local Hooters to Dancers from some of Philly's hottest clubs. $300 Cash goes to the winner!

If any girls are interested in entering the Bikini Contest, please e-mail your name and phone number to [email protected].

You can view photos from our 2007 Car Show and Bikini Contest by Clicking Here!

Please reply to this thread or e-mail [email protected] if you plan on showing your car.

Attendees:
1) Mixxer
2) phillysvt
3) BillyMac72
4) 357cstang - ?
5) 01SVTSnake - ?
6) Cookieman00x
7) 03CobraDom
8) 2002stanggt
9) badsube
10) SC-93SVT

Last edited by a moderator:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
A bunch of us are going to Cecil that day, maybe we'll ride up though. What time is it?

Sad I don't know...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Darn, I'm going to be out of town that weekend. I'd love to come up and hang at Evolution all day.

Cruise with me to MIR instead.
Yeah Carlo, if you're going drag racing that day, you should really consider MIR.......These Shootouts are awesome events and great conditions for getting in good quality runs.

Last edited:

05 amg

Established Member
Darn, I'm going to be out of town that weekend. I'd love to come up and hang at Excessive all day.

Yeah Carlo, if you're going drag racing that day, you should really consider MIR.......These Shootouts are awesome events and great conditions for getting in good quality runs.
Evolution Performance not Excessive...

Users who are viewing this thread