Reputable Tuners in Central Texas

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Hey guys, I need to tune my Cobra. I have a Diablosport, and I am trying to stay within reason. I have done my research on a couple of places in the area, but I cant seem to find anything positive/negative about the shop. I am looking to do this fairly soon, and I would prefer not to drive all the way to Oklahoma. Any Suggestions? Thanks

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Gearheads in Arlington, Or PSI motorsports in webster are the only places I'd take my car but I'm sure there are some good ones around there.

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
So I took my car to Gear Heads in Arlington, and all I can say is WOW! These guys are awesome. They listened to what I wanted out of my car and made it happen. I asked for a SAFE streetable tune, and it turned out much better than I could have hoped. My car is a completely different beast there. While I was there I saw I think 5 or 6 other Cobras getting worked on. Not only did they do that, but they made sure that I wasn't going to fry my Heaton. Travis noticed that my intercooler pump wasn't working and made sure that I left there in good condition.

MAJOR props to Travis and Matt at Gear Heads. They definitely have my business from now on.

gearheads

Established Member
So I took my car to Gear Heads in Arlington, and all I can say is WOW! These guys are awesome. They listened to what I wanted out of my car and made it happen. I asked for a SAFE streetable tune, and it turned out much better than I could have hoped. My car is a completely different beast there. While I was there I saw I think 5 or 6 other Cobras getting worked on. Not only did they do that, but they made sure that I wasn't going to fry my Heaton. Travis noticed that my intercooler pump wasn't working and made sure that I left there in good condition.

MAJOR props to Travis and Matt at Gear Heads. They definitely have my business from now on.

Thanks for coming in and hanging out w/us.Travis

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I truly did have a blast. As long as 1. I can afford it, and 2. yall can stand me (lol) I will be spending alot more time hanging out up there.

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
Lethal Performance San Antonio TX

Shaun Danny Joe and Don at Lethal in San Antonio just did a major upgrade on my Mach1. They work on everything and I believe they are very knowledgeable and do great work.

Users who are viewing this thread