Reputable shops in Tulsa area

Bite Me

Established Member
I am wanting to finish up the bolt-on's on my 01, but I am a bit aprehensive about taking it to any shops. Anyone got a line on any good shops in the Tulsa area that can do a good LT install? I have done everything else myself, but LT's seem a bit to involved for my liking.

Also, any good shops that will install some gears? There are plenty around but I haven't heard and recommendations anywhere.

Any good tuners around here?

Thanks

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Find a good 4x4 offroad shop in the area, they will be your best bet for having gears installed. They do gear swaps more often than anywhere else does. I took my truck to one in Cabot, AR when I was stationed there, no whine. Took my cobra to a Ford trained shop and I have a lot of whine. Stupid me, I knew what to do to get a whine free install and still didnt do it. Good luck!

RoyWoods

Established Member
I am wanting to finish up the bolt-on's on my 01, but I am a bit aprehensive about taking it to any shops. Anyone got a line on any good shops in the Tulsa area that can do a good LT install? I have done everything else myself, but LT's seem a bit to involved for my liking.

Also, any good shops that will install some gears? There are plenty around but I haven't heard and recommendations anywhere.

Any good tuners around here?

Thanks

FWIW, I can tell you who NOT to go to in OKC, but won't be of much help as far as Tulsa goes. Good luck.

Bite Me

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. If there are any more suggestions keep them coming.

Someone told me recently that they used Tulsa Car FX to do their gear install and that they were "guaranteed" for 1 year. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread