Reputable shops in Minnesota/Twin Cities Area?

SVT_Cobra_

Established Member
Looking for a reputable shop in Minnesota, preferably the twin cities area because i live just about 10 miles north of the city. Specifically I will be getting a new differential installed but I'd like a shop I know i can go to for anything. Also any good dyno tuners in the area? The car has a tune, but again just for future reference. Thanks for any help!

xenodragon

Established Member
DB performance in Rogers mn

Eh...I have had my car at all the shops in MN, I wouldnt recommend any of them to be honest. Go to tcstangs.com and post your question there...they will have much more insight, as alot of them have worked at the shops and generally will recommend you to one.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
APS! They tuned my car, installed a different diff cover with bushings. Also suspension and clutch work. Todd is a good guy.

Xenodragon: Recommending tcstangs isn't the best advice, lol. Hard to get any serious info without people talking about stupid crap all the time in every thread.:nonono:

Last edited:

xhodzax

Established Member
are any of you guys going to shakoppe ford this weekend?
there is mustangs only car show on saturday
i am thinking about it
it would be fun to get some cobras together
i have not seen any cobras driving around in mn
let me know

MACHCT

Established Member
I unforunately wont make it to the ford show but the 26th there will be a group of us going to Boost for Boobies in Cottage Grove if anyone wants to tag along?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've never been to that car show. Heck roads are still crappy down here, so I haven't got the car out from winter storage yet.

Deric

Established Member
I'll have to look into DB Performance if I start changing my setup a bit. Thanks guys.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
DB performance, but they are going nuts with a remodel and getting 2nd dyno setup.

MACHCT

Established Member
if anyone wants to go to Boost for boobies at MAPerformance on the 26th give me a text at 507 458 4674

Users who are viewing this thread