reputable n.j. tuner

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I need to get my car on the dyno but im not sure where to take it. Im from south jersey but anywhere in the nj/pa area is fine. I was thinking evolution but I wanna get some input first

Kevin Hand @ Wicked Motorsports is an outstanding tuner. He's done great work on my car and on those of many. He has a stellar reputation.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Kevin Hand @Wicked... Tuning my car as we speak after a mail order tune from Kurgan was no good. Should have gone there in the first place.

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Another vote for Kevin Hand @ Wicked. Awesome guy, very knowledgeable and tells you everything he's doing to the car. I literally drove 3+ Hours to go to him, when I could have went 20 minutes to a different shop. He's tuning my car as we speak.

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
If you are in south jersey I would recommend Craig @ Radical Racing. He's right down the street from Atco and he knows what he is doing. He is also a good guy, not a jerk like many others.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Craig at radical tuned my HD f150, he's definitely a good guy but im using sct software and he only does diablo.... not to mention "nitrous pete" hangs out and "tunes" on his dyno, I wouldn't let pete touch my car if he payed me

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
If willing to go to PA check out Frank at PSI Motorsports. Fair prices, awesome quality work, and friendly as you can get. Not so much I can say for those other guys who enjoy raping car enthusiasts with their prices.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Jon Lund - he can tune your car at L&M Engines in Hatboro PA

L&M gets $100 for the dyno and then Lund gets a fee that I think would vary by what mods are on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread