Reputable Houston area paint shop

rickrubin2

Established Member
I'm looking for a shop that does good paint work my front two fenders are hazed pretty good. Pretty much the whole front of my car needs to be repainted and blended with the doors. So what I'm asking is if anybody has had good experiences with shops here in Houston tx. Thanks in advance!
Ps my car is mineral grey

Last edited:

Titan 5.0

Established Member
I use this place...

http://www.tommyrogerscollision.com/

They've done minor/non insurance work for me before... with decent prices. I've had damage to the roof of my truck fixed, my wife's car when she got rear ended... and a few smaller jobs.

I have a small ding to get fixed and front bumper to be repainted on the cobra right now, I will be taking it to him in a couple weeks. The guy can be a salesman for sure but they do a real good job. They quoted me $350 for the bumper and $300 for the ding, or vice versa...

rickrubin2

Established Member
Thanks for the info guys. I heard richey collision inc does excellent work but haven't heard back from them yet. I will certainly check tommys shop and report back with pricing and which shop I eventually choose to use. Thanks again for the input!

txrunner

Established Member
Check with Dent Dogs for that ding (paintless dent repair). They do great work & it will be a lot cheaper than $300 without the paint/bodywork.
They just removed 133 hail dents on my new Ram truck & it looks flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread