representn'...

203Cree

Established Member
Wish ya the best Gary. I'm not voting, gotta stay neutral and all. :) Just remember, even if ya don't win, you did get nominated, and like you said, on a predominately GM board, that's somethin. And you are in second place right now, ahead of a Chevy on a Chevy board, lol.

203Cree

Established Member
I don't think so. I didn't set it up that way, mostly for the exact reason you mentioned. Try it and lemme know if it works or not. If it does, I'll have to change it to keep it fair for everyone.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The chevy's look :xpl: good luck Gary! Maybe I should register for next month? Nah, I don't think that'd be fair to those guys, two L's would be waaaay too much competition. :p

203Cree

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
The chevy's look :xpl: good luck Gary! Maybe I should register for next month? Nah, I don't think that'd be fair to those guys, two L's would be waaaay too much competition. :p

The one is actually a GMC. :)

gbgary

Established Member
thanks for the support guys. everyone on that board is cool so please don't go over there and start any trouble...lol. the board does need a bunch more lightning members though. cree has a good thing going there.

Users who are viewing this thread