Repo man killed

repsol

Established Member
ATLANTA — Police are searching for a gunman who killed a repo man and critically wounded another as they tried to repossess his car in south Fulton County.

Police spokesman Scott McBride says the two men had loaded the 2004 Mustang on a tow truck early Thursday morning when the car’s owner began shooting at them. The two men fled in the tow truck with the car attached, but the shooter followed them in another vehicle.

McBride says the shooter ran the tow truck off the road and shot the two men, killing the passenger and wounding the driver. The shooter then took the Mustang and drove away.

Police briefly chased the suspect, but he was able to get away.

McBride said police are searching for 29-year-old Justin Moore in connection with the shooting. The names of the victims have not been released

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
The important question is what model mustang. ;)

They'll catch the guy - it's not like they don't know who it is. Wonder if he's a member here.

musclefan21

Established Member
I hope they throw a 20 men blanket party on him at the prison when he gets caught and raped by others everyday and gets killed in the prison somehow. wow, you killedn this guy over a car? a car that you didnt own?

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
The important question is what model mustang. ;)

They'll catch the guy - it's not like they don't know who it is. Wonder if he's a member here.

please .... you all know if someone tried to take your baby away you would kill some mofos too lol. And he got away ..... comon you know it was a terminator. Plus who kills someone over a V6 or GT?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
And I just did a search for Justin Moore in Atlanta GA and the first facebook account that came up was a black Justin :eek:

GrayGhost03

Established Member
id kill to protect my property but if i knew i was late on the notes and repo man showed up i wouldnt be so stupid.

a few years back a houston firefighter killed a repo man in similar way. he got probation and has to place flowers at the repos mans grave site every year.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
It sucks, but it's a dangerous job. You have to deal with all the crazies out there who are stressed over money. That's just bad juju right there.

03'Darin

Established Member
I hope that guy gets caught, raped, set on fire, raped again and finally tortured and oh, to finish things off kill him by ice pick punctures to the eyes.

There.... I added what you forgot.

Scum bags like this don't even deserve prison. I hope they chase the guy in said Mustang, he crashes, car catches fire and the perp dies a crispy death.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
dude will get caught, big time mistke to chase them, obviously hes gonna claim he thought they were stealing his car but you cant chase them down and kill them. Deadly force aint gonna fly in this situation

PC Doc

Established Member
My brother has been doing some repos. I told him he needs to get his CCW but he doesn't think it's necessary. He is a 6'3" 300lb guy but a bullet doesn't care. You just never know what is going to happen and I fear he is going to learn this the hard way. In the heat of the moment anything can happen. I sure hope they catch this guy.

CBrowning84

Established Member
more the reason for repo people to carry a gun and wear a vest.... just doing their job.

+1... Talk about "shooting the messenger"!

My brother has been doing some repos. I told him he needs to get his CCW but he doesn't think it's necessary. He is a 6'3" 300lb guy but a bullet doesn't care. You just never know what is going to happen and I fear he is going to learn this the hard way. In the heat of the moment anything can happen. I sure hope they catch this guy.
You should show him that article! No sense in not being prepared.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Apparently they didn't run into the hideously ugly fatass bottle blonde on TruTV's repo reality show. That thing would have scared off the bullet.

uglyrepo.gif

RIP to the repo guy though in all seriousness.

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
Apparently they didn't run into the hideously ugly fatass bottle blonde on TruTV's repo reality show. That thing would have scared off the bullet.

uglyrepo.gif

RIP to the repo guy though in all seriousness.

She's a looker.

It's a dangerous job, I wouldn't want to do it for this reason, you never know when someone is going to go off.

Users who are viewing this thread